- Cosy Fairtrade Organic Breakfast Tea
- Cosy Fairtrade Organic Earl Grey Tea
- Cosy Fairtrade Organic Decaf Tea
- Cosy Organic Rooibos Tea with Vanilla
- Cosy Organic Chamomile Infusion
- Cosy Organic Sencha Green Tea with Lemon
- Cosy Organic Chunmee Green Tea with Jasmine
- Cosy Organic Peppermint Infusion
- Cosy Organic Blueberry & Echinacea Infusion
All nine teas have been made using organic ingredients which have been certified by the Organic Food Federation (www.orgfoodfed.com). The three black teas are also Fairtrade, certified by the Fairtrade Foundation (www.fairtrade.org.uk). The entire range has also been approved by the Vegetarian Society (www.vegsoc.org) and for vegan diets by Viva! (www.viva.org.uk).
For further information about the Cosy organic tea range please visit www.cosy-tea.com. Cosy Tea can also be found on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.
Ive never really tried flavoured tea before so I'm really glad i was sent the Cosy tea range to try i found it delicous, it was also nice to try something new.
My favourite was the Cosy Organic Sencha Green Tea with Lemon, it was packed with delicous mouth watering flavours and you could tates just a hint of lemon.
The tea bags them self were excellent and it didn't take long to absorb the water filling my cup with a bright lime colour.
I love the the bright coloured packaging it really catches the eye, ive had family come round and they have noticed Cosy tea and have then wanted to have a taste too.
If you would like to be one of 2 lucky winners to have their very own Cosy Tea Range please Enter throught the rafflecopter below :
a Rafflecopter giveaway