This makes caring for their mouths and teeth different to ours. That’s why Brush-Baby has designed its products from a child’s point of view to match their developing dentition and how well they are able to look after their teeth. All part of our 3-step pathway to good oral hygiene. They came you with the following products below;
Brush-Baby Chewable Toothbrush.
Davina already has 8 front teeth so we used this for her back teeth, the brush baby chewable tooth brush is great it really is flexible and is very kind of your little ones gums. Davina's doesn't like brushing her teeth very much shes tends to eat the toothpaste insteated so now i just smear a little toothpaste on to the Brush baby and left her have a good chew on that instead which seems to work alot better.
- Use with or without toothpaste.
- May be cooled in the fridge to help soothe teething gums.
- Silicone (BPA free)
- Dishwasher and steam steriliser safe (to 180°)
Brush-Baby Baby & Toddler ToothpasteBrushbaby & Toddler toothpaste is a safe and very mild toothpaste that is suitable for babies aged 0-3 years. It has Xylitol which
Ages 0-3 yrs
Contains both xylitol and lower fluoride (safe to swallow)
- Xylitol prevents bacteria from producing the acid that rots teeth
- Low Fluoride (500ppmF) strengthens the tooth’s enamel
- Safe to swallow
- Low foaming - ideal for babies
- SLS free
- Gentle Applemint flavour helps babies enjoy their first experience of tooth-brushing