Wednesday 24 April 2013
#Competition #giveaway of two Halo N Horn sets
SHOPPING FOR BATH TIME ESSENTIALS - HALOS N HORNS HAS IT COVERED
The Baby Show, NEC Birmingham, 17 - 19 May 2013, Stand J20
For mums and dads to be, first time mums and mums with kids in tow, a visit to Halos N Horns, stand J20, at the NEC Birmingham Baby Show is a great opportunity for a little shopping to put the fun into bath time - kind and gentle baby and toddler toiletry essentials at great prices. At the show you can join the Halos N Horns Parenting Panel, a great way to find out about promotions, competitions and special events.
For bargain hunters Halos N Horns has special show prices on individual products, all at £2 each, and bundled products - 3 for £4 and 4 for £5. It’s a chance to stock up on your favourite Halos N Horns or try something in the range for the first time. All purchases come with a free copy of the Halos N Horns Little Book of Holiday Fun, it’s bursting with fun ideas to keep kids entertained year round, come rain or shine. Download a free copy at: http://www.halosnhorns.co.uk/holiday_fun_games.html
Halos N Horns award winning bath time essentials put the fun back into bath time for children and parents. Kids love the gorgeous, fruity-smells and bright playful colours of the shampoos and body washes, and that they don’t sting the eyes!
Mums tell us what they like most about Halos N Horns are the things it doesn’t have in it, and that it works well on sensitive skin and for little ones who suffer from eczema.
Championing the genuine needs of parents who are concerned about the type of ingredients and chemicals they are putting on their child’s skin, Halos N Horns has removed many of the harsh ingredients that can irritate your little ones’ skin, so no SLS and no parabens - making them really kind and gentle for skin. Even the delicate fragrance is allergen free.
I was kindly offered by the lovely people at Halos N Horns to hold a competition to giving a away Not ! one but two of there Halo N Horn ranges to two of my lovely followers, so if you would like to be in with a chance of winning 1 of the 2 sets you can Enter through the rafflecopter below:a Rafflecopter giveaway
Each set contains the contents below:
· Halos N Horns Baby Bath: Winner of the Practical Parenting & Pregnancy Bath Time award 2012/13. For babies from 1mth, it’s a safe and gentle bubble bath or all-over hair and body wash, that won’t dry out baby’s skin. It leaves skin soft and clean and smells gorgeous too. It’s great for pregnant mums too.
· Halos N Horns Zingy Orange Hair Body Wash: an all-rounder to encourage kids into the bath - an ideal all-in-one for getting little ones ready for bed, with a fruity smell inspired by freshly squeezed, juicy oranges.
· Halos N Horns Mango-Melon Mayhem Shampoo and Conditioner: the fruity, tropical fragrance and the green gooey gel will appeal to kids; whilst parents will love the simple, speedier 2-in-1 formula. Designed to cleanse and condition the hair and leave it silky smooth.
· Halos N Horns Berry Burst Shampoo & Detangler: with natural plant-derived conditioners this leaves hair clean, shiny and tangle free. Great for little girls with long hair, it’s an end to combing nightmares! The fresh fruity smell is even more appealing.
· Halos N Horns Baby Moisturising Lotion: the perfect addition to your baby or toddlers’ skincare routine. A gentle and hypo-allergenic lotion with a delicate fragrance, ideal for sensitive skin. Non greasy and easily absorbed, it leaves baby’s skin feeling soft.
· Toothy Fruity Toothpaste: strawberry flavoured toothpaste for children, the only SLS free kids’ toothpaste, it contains the recommended level of fluoride to help protect developing teeth.
Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la With Christmas just around corner I want to give one of my followers a little Christ...
Over the past few months life really has been a busy one for me and my three wonderful children having finally moved into ou...
With it nearly being Easter we have decided to give one of my lucky followers the chance to win some delicious Cadbury Chocolate were...
I'm holding a give-way for all my lovely followers and new followers, So if you would love the chance to win this fun Dance party game ...