The delicious ready-to-serve soups in an eye-catching carton packaging will have mass stand out in the supermarkets and are unique to the soup market. Selections cartons don’t need to be kept in the fridge, so they are perfect for those short-notice guests that pop round over the festive period.
· Creamy Tomato with Mozzarella and Basil
· Mediterranean Tomato with Red Pepper & Balsamic Vinegar
· Cream of Chicken with White Wine and Tarragon
· Asparagus with Fresh Cream and Chives
· Wild Mushrooms with Fresh Cream and Parsley
So whether it’s an easy, yet delicious Christmas starter, a light snack or a warming lunch, you can ensure you’re always prepared with this scrumptious and sophisticated soup.
Campbell’s Selection range is available from ASDA at an RRP 750ml pack (RRP £1.99) and the 2x300ml twin pack (RRP £1.79).