Tips to spritz your home clean
1.Take it one room at a time
Make sure you plan ahead and choose where to begin, make a list of the areas you want to target and tackle them one step at a time. Be sure to budget time for distractions too-unexpected visitors and phone calls are inevitable!
- Declutter before your clean
- Deep clean those carpets
- Make your vases blooming lovely
- Add a splash of vinegar to make those windows shin
- Care for your curtains
- Revamp your wardrobe
- Open the windows for fresh air
- Start from the top and work your way down
10. Get the kids to lend a hand
Share the workload with your loved ones, even the most unwilling helper can make a big difference in the work load.